Type:Vacuum Cavitation System
Dispaly:8 inch touch screen
Operating voltage:220V/50HZ; 110V/60HZ
Radio frequency power:80W
Service:OEM & ODM
How does Cavitation works?
The Ultrasonic Cavitation machine uses sound waves/frequencies to disrupt the fat cell walls, which causes the fat cells to “leak” their contents into the fluid spaces of your body.From there, your lymph system picks up this waste material (the loose fat) and begins circulating it through your body until it can be processed by the liver and eliminated with sweat, urine and feces.
The results are visibly noticeable immediately, however the entire process can take several days, and you will continue to experience results during this time.
How does RF works?
The multi-polar radio frequency causes a hot reaction in the tissue which stimulates the body’s natural healing response causing new collagen to form, and the production of new elastin fibres making skin to look and feel firmer.Skin is heated consistently and uniformly without the risk of any burns.
How does Vacuum works?
After break up the subcutaneous fat, decrease cellulite accumulation. It helps smooth lymph and discharges the fatty acid and toxin that is decomposed through lymph system.
Vacuum heads immediate effect in body shaping.
(1) Smooth fine wrinkles, shrink pores.
(2) Make the skin moist.
(3) Enhance lymphatic and blood circulation.
(4) Get rid of facial redness.
(5) Eliminate slow acne scars.
(6) Promote collagen and cell activation.
(7) Improve skin activity and toughness.
(8) Increase the speed of metabolism, speed up the body to excrete waste and excessive water.
(9) Reduce stretch marks.
(10) Relax muscles, relieve muscle spasms, relieve muscle pain.
(11) To tighten muscles of the arms, legs, thighs, buttocks, lower back, abdominal muscles, re-shaping body contour.
(12) Effectively improve the orange peel-like skin of the buttocks and thighs, while also helps in postpartum or after effect of liposuction in the abdomen area.
|Dispaly||8 inch touch screen|
|Operating voltage||220V/50HZ; 110V/60HZ|
|Radio frequency power||80W|