How much do you know about the postoperative care of FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER MACHINE?
1.within 24 hours after surgery, keep the trauma clean and dry. Follow the doctor's instructions to do a good job of moisturizing, you can use medical repair
products to accelerate the repair of the trauma.
2. Avoid exposure to the sun, pay strict attention to sun protection, if you need to go out, it is recommended to wear a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses, that is,
strict sun protection work.
3. If you feel any discomfort after the treatment, please apply cold compresses with ice packs according to the situation.
4. No scratching, rubbing or scrubbing is allowed on the wounded area, and the scab will be allowed to fall off on its own in about 7 to 10 days. It is forbidden to artificially force the scab to fall off to avoid affecting skin repair and causing discoloration or even scarring.
5. Avoid hot springs, saunas, etc. for 3 days after surgery, avoid sweating a lot, otherwise it will increase the discomfort.
6. 7-10 days after the scabs fall off, need a lot of water and moisturize thetreatment area. Continue to use special moisturizing water and mask as prescribed by
your doctor. Continue to do a good job of sun protection.
7.try to eat less spicy food and excessive alcohol consumption, smoking.